Unlike any other Wednesday, we are not going to publish our Wordless Wednesday…we have 3 things to shared here.
First, we have a new page called GRATITUDE
Because that page is dedicated to people (or blog) who had kindly shared information about our blog. We felt so honored to be presented in a nice way by those wonderful bloggers. So much gratitude is given to them, lots of hugs and kisses also given to them.
Uncle Joel gave us a wonderful idea. Mommy will take our picture while surfing on their blogs. Look at the pictures on that page 😉
Thank you, ありがとう and terima kasih
They Think We Are Versatile 🙂
These past few weeks, we are so happy … we have received same award from 3 different friends. Princess Lucy (her mom put it on her blog, Georgia Girl Says) was the first who gave us the award…but we had some computer problems back then,so we couldn’t write about it yet. Two days ago, George gave us the same award…and yesterday, Oscar also gave us this award.
We feel so honored and happy knowing that there are 3 wonderful pet-bloggers who are thinking about us…thank you soooooo much xoxo
Lucy, George and Oscar…please look at the picture we made specially for you in the Gratitude Page 🙂
- I love my job as a teacher and I don’t want to be anything else but a teacher.
- To some people, this might sound crazy but I don’t care! I love my turtles (kame and Kroten) like they are my own babies.
- I am an all-around Japan fan, meaning that I love everything about Japan (their culture, books, manga, movie, dorama, anime, music, language, etc)
- I love writing but I don’t think I have enough creativity to write a full fiction story (I have written some shorts)
- I stuffed everything I like in my other blog. There are times when I want it to be more specific…but I can’t do it.
- I am a proud L’Arc~en~Ciel and Stephen King addict.
- I find blogging way more interesting than any social networking (except for twitter)
- I was adopted in October 2006. Unfortunately mommy didn’t remember the date. At that time she didn’t realize that I would fill such big space in her heart.
- My name is taken from Japanese language which mean Turtle. Here the Kanji (Japanese Character) for Kame >>
- I am very spoilt.
- I am a couch potato.
- I am a homey turtle. Whenever mommy put me outside to have sunbath, I will immediately walked back to our home sweet home.
- I have better ability to understand what mommy had taught me than Kroten
- I can eat calmly, mommy can hand-feed a 1cm sized food to me without being bitten by me.
- I was adopted in March 19, 2008.
- I am a morph turtle. Morph means that I don’t look like most RES, I am a bit yellowish.
- The origin of my name is Schildkröten,which mean turtles in German. Mommy cut the word into Kroten so that she has 2 turtles with K as the 1st letter.
- I like to intimidate my older sister, Kame. When mommy put me on Kame’s basking area, I always push her down. I’ll take the basking area and she has to swim…hehe.
- At first, I didn’t trust human because of the mistreatment I got in pet shop. But now I really trust mommy.
- I love sunbathing.
- I find it difficult to learn. Still having hard time to understand how to shake hand, how not to eat poop, and how to control speed during hand-feeding (I bit her hand more often than the food).
Those are 7 things about us 🙂
We will give this to other blogger that we think very versatile:
- Our human friends: Uncle Bikram, Aunt Deboshree, Aunt Caroline and Aunt Beth Ann
- Our comics artist friends: Tony McGurk and Binky
- Our fellow pet lover friends: Dakota and Cody, Aunt Sara with her 4 cats, Miss Maple and her Mom, Kas who life with 4 dogs, The handsome Toki and Toey’s mom.
We Have A Twitter Account 🙂
Yes…ladies and gentlemen, our mom has step into the world of looney. She created a new twitter account for us. She thought that some people who follow her because of us will get tired of reading her tweet about her favorite actor, Cillian Murphy…or about her favorite band, L’Arc~en~Ciel…or other unimportant things she often tweeted.
Here is our account where we will only tweet about us 🙂