I haven’t been posting in a while because Kroten was enjoying blogging too much 😉
Although I am new here but I can still feel the happiness of receiving awards from my new friends…I never thought that blogging could be so much fun…meeting new friends is the best part of it. Who would have thought that turtle can have many friends too 🙂
First of all, thank you soooooooo much to Poppy who has awarded us with
In her Blessed Post, she mentioned what Liebster means:
“Liebster” means “beloved”, “dearest”, or “favorite” in German.
The origin of the Liebster Blog award is somewhat unclear but there’s a general consensus that the award originated in Germany. The award recognizes bloggers with fewer than 200 followers.
I guess it’s perfect for us because we only have 55 blogger followers, I am excluding facebook and twitter followers.
Thank you again Poppy 🙂
Poppy is a brown toy poodle with a cool blog called Popcorn. Do visit her blog guys 🙂
Our second award is:
We received this award from two of our doggie friends, Jet @ Hey…it’s Jet here with his post Thank You Thursday and Daisy @ Everyday Adventures in Havachon Heaven with her post What a Wonderful Surprise!.
This award comes with 2 favorites to share.
Let’s begin with my favorites
- Favorite number: 11 because it’s my gotcha day
- Favorite Non-alcoholic drink:Water… can there be anything else? I mean I live in water 😉
- Facebook or Twitter: Facebook because we have a facebook page (see it on the right-side widget) 🙂
- My Passion: Bloodworm…it’s my favorite food.
- Favorite pattern: I am not sure…yet!
- Favorite Day of the Week: Sunday, because Mommy is not working.
- Favorite Flower: None…I am a baby boy, I don’t like flower.
- Favorite number: 2 because I am the second in the family.
- Favorite Non-alcoholic drink:Water… My reason is same with Papoe 😉
- Facebook or Twitter: Twitter … Unfortunately I don’t update it too often because Mommy is using it all the time.
- My Passion: Climbing…I don’t need to tell you again how I like climbing 😉
- Favorite pattern: My Blue Ramp … see the blue thing on my photo.
- Favorite Day of the Week: Sunday, just like Papoe, because Mommy is mostly at home. I can have my sun-time.
- Favorite Flower: Edible Flower …can anyone suggest me one? I’d love to eat a flower one day 😉
Well…that’s all folk 🙂
I have to pass on the awards but I can’t pick few out of so many friends …therefore I am passing it on to everyone 🙂
Congratulation to all of you and have a nice weekend 🙂