Posted by Kroten on September 4, 2013 in Kroten's Journal, Wordless Wednesday and tagged Adorable, Basking Area, Kroten, Ramp, Red Ear Slider, Sleeping, Turtle, Unusual Sleeping Position, Wordless Wednesday.
COPYRIGHT© Underneath The Shell [kamekroten.wordpress.com]. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material and/or photographs without express and written permission from this blog’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. All requests to republish excerpts, articles, or photos must be made to the blog owner/author.
Never Paint On A Turtle!!
Check out this amazing book!! I am in it :)
See All Of Our Mischief Here
Join our Project :)
- Getting To Know Anka
- A Change of Behaviour
- Welcome Our Hu-brother, Anka
- The Escapees (Day Out Part 3)
- The Escape Artists (Day Out Part 2)
- Keeping Up With Two Active Turtles (Day Out Part 1)
- Our New Playground
- Unusual Sleeping Position #14: Kroten – 45 Degrees and No Head
- Happy 8th Gotcha Day Dearest Kroten
- Happy 4th Gotcha Day Dearest Papoe
- Anka’s First Camping TripHello my fellow bloggers, it’s been a long hiatus 🙂 Becoming a mother is really time consuming, I am not complaining because I enjoy every second I have with him…but … Continue reading →
- 13 Pictures of Baby AnkaTo close 2016, I want to share 13 pictures of the greatest gift I got this year, my son Muhammad Fatih Anka. We call him Anka. For me, Anka is … Continue reading →
- Anka’s First Camping Trip