As you all know, Mommy is a teacher and that means that she has the same holiday as her students. The school holiday has started since yesterday. She went home to see her family and of course her favorite nephew….then, WHAT ABOUT US???
Well…she left us all alone in her dormitory room 😦
Why? you might ask. These are the reasons:
1. At first, she didn’t know what to do, to take us home or not.
2. She decided to leave us because she thinks it’s better that way…for our own sake.
3. Turtles are not good with moving in and out, we can become stress easily.
4. Kurome’s stress went on for more than two weeks when she moved us here to the dormitory.
5. She thinks it’s better to be separated for a while than making one of us stress out for no reason.
6. It turns out, on the last days of her school, she wants to join some teachers on a trip to East Java.
7. Taking us home and leaving us there is more risky than leaving us in the dorm.
8. Because her room is no longer her room, her favorite nephew has used her room for him to play. He always asking for her and finally decides to be in her room most of the time.
9. Combination of Us and her nephew is a big No No for her.
10. Rio is a nice boy but very active, he loved playing with us but always makes Mommy worries.
11. There’s no tank in our home as she brought all our tanks to this dorm.
12. Her main concern is how are we supposed to eat…well, she found someone to babysit us, her student😉
13. We know she will always think of us wherever she is, we will try to be safe and sound till she comes back.
We will be lonely without her but hope she’ll have good trip and us all healthy here.