It’s been a while since we last written about the blog awards we received…somehow we think that it’s time for us to do the awards again :)
I have never got an award before (the last award was for Kroten and Papoe, I wasn’t in the family yet)…so I will do the award post instead of Papoe and Kroten ;)
The first one is from Aunty Karel @ Peace in My Life. She gave us another Liebster award. We have to answer questions given by her. I am going to let Mommy do the answering because I don’t think the questions are for little turtle like me ;)
Take it away Mom!!
- Where was your favorite place to live, and why?
Mommy’s answer: I would say the house I lived in when I was still in junior high because that house had a small outdoor space next to my room. If I still lived there, I would have turned that place into a pond for my baby turtles. I bet they would enjoy an outdoor pond instead of indoor tank that they are currently living in.
- What books you are currently reading?
Earth is home to an estimated one hundred million species—yet each one is governed by the same laws. Light, gravity, time, matter, and energy are the building blocks of everything, from the smallest microbe to the biggest galaxy. What is true for a bacterium is true for a blue whale. This is the story of the amazing diversity and adaptability of life, told through the fundamental laws that govern it. Through his voyage of discovery, Brian explains how the astonishing inventiveness of nature came about and explores the milestones in the epic journey from the origin of life to modern civilization.
It’s really fun reading how a physicist connects biology to physics. I almost finish this book and I can easily I enjoy it as much as I enjoy the documentary. Professor Cox has a great way to deliver complex science theory into a much easier understanding.
- Do you think it is better to be honest or kind?
Mommy’s answer: This is a tough one! I would love to say both, honesty without kindness or kindness without honesty is an incomplete profile…but since I have to choose, I’d say being kind is better than honest.
- If you had one day in your life to live over again, would you rather live a day in which you want to change the outcome (like to avoid a mistake) or live a day that was so terrific that you’d like to do it again?
Mommy’s Answer: I have nothing I want to change. I enjoy my life…so without a doubt the answer would be to live another day with my mom. I remember this one day where we went to Bogor without any plan (a city outside Jakarta) just to buy bags, it was a fun day.
- If you watch television, what is your favorite series?
Mommy’s Answer: Ha!! I don’t have to think to answer this ;)
I can give my top 5: The X files, One Piece (Japanese Anime), Sherlock BBC, Doctor Who, and The Mighty Boosh
- What is your favorite song of all times?
Mommy’s Answer: auch…this is tough…so tough!! I have sooo many.
In the end I have to say Finale by L’Arc~en~Ciel. I have loved this Japanese Rock band for 13 years now and that song was the one that made me fell in love with them.
Thank you for answering that Mom :)
Now, we have to nominate 5-11 blogs and create questions. We’re going to skip the questions part ;) but will nominate 7 because it is related to Field of Flowers Award.
We received this fine award from Aunty Susan @ Life with Dogs and Cats.
Here are the 7 blogs I nominated (we love all our blogger friends, it’s so difficult to choose ONLY seven):
1. Life With Dogs and Cats: Aunty Susan has a great blog where she often shares haiku on dogs and cats….and trust me, Mommy had tried to do haiku, it didn’t go well ;)
2. Wombania : Uncle Peter is bothy funny and witty. We love reading about Binky, Winky, Fraz, Twinky and Chris.
3. Snoopy’s Blog Dog: Snoopy and Aunty Annette are so nice to have included us in their mischief book…and Snoopy is a good teacher when it comes to doing mischief ;)
4. Peace With My life : Aunty Karel has so many meaningful posts. She wrote with extra depth to each of her post
5. Gray Dawster: Uncle Andro is one of the nicest person we have ever met. He is great writer…but his blog is set to private because some of his posts are not for my age.
6. Mollie and Alfie: They have unusual pet blog full of great stuffs.
7. Cat Chat : Cody and his mom Aunty Caren are among our first pet-blogger friends, they have been supporting us for years and I remember mom telling us that Aunty Caren has helped her through her rough time when she lost two of her most precious love ones.