Posted by Papoe on April 1, 2015 in Papoe's Journal, Pictures, Wordless Wednesday and tagged Adorable, Baby, Camera, Cute, Emydura Schultzei, Love, Papoe, Pet, Pictures, Pink Belly Short Necked Turtle, Reptile, Turtle, Wordless Wednesday.
COPYRIGHT© Underneath The Shell [kamekroten.wordpress.com]. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material and/or photographs without express and written permission from this blog’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. All requests to republish excerpts, articles, or photos must be made to the blog owner/author.
Never Paint On A Turtle!!
Check out this amazing book!! I am in it :)
See All Of Our Mischief Here
Join our Project :)
- My Ninja Skill
- Look Who’s Back
- Getting To Know Anka
- A Change of Behaviour
- Welcome Our Hu-brother, Anka
- The Escapees (Day Out Part 3)
- The Escape Artists (Day Out Part 2)
- Keeping Up With Two Active Turtles (Day Out Part 1)
- Our New Playground
- Unusual Sleeping Position #14: Kroten – 45 Degrees and No Head
- Anka’s First Camping TripHello my fellow bloggers, it’s been a long hiatus 🙂 Becoming a mother is really time consuming, I am not complaining because I enjoy every second I have with him…but … Continue reading →
- 13 Pictures of Baby AnkaTo close 2016, I want to share 13 pictures of the greatest gift I got this year, my son Muhammad Fatih Anka. We call him Anka. For me, Anka is … Continue reading →
- Anka’s First Camping Trip
bobcindyl on How To Train Your Turtle Lettoria on How To Train Your Turtle Wendy on NEVER PAINT ON A TURTLE!! turtlelover on My Ninja Skill Deboshree on My Ninja Skill KDKH on My Ninja Skill My Ninja Skill | Und… on I Love Climbing Novroz on How To Train Your Turtle Novroz on How To Train Your Turtle Novroz on How To Train Your Turtle Novroz on How To Train Your Turtle Novroz on How To Train Your Turtle Lettoria on How To Train Your Turtle Sadturtleowner on How To Train Your Turtle Novroz on Turtle Fact #5: What To Eat an…