I have three turtles, four if you count my baby Kamechan who had passed away. All four of them have their own personal act when it comes to camera time. Kame was a great model, I alwyas got good shot of her. Kroten followed her older sister’s habit so I always got great shot of her too. Papoe is the shy one but it is easy to get a good picture of her…now, my only boy is a totally different!! He is always running away and so hard to have a good picture of him.
Here’s 13 pictures of Kurome and his sisters.
1. An Old Picture, I was trying to put them in stack and of course Kurome wouldn’t even stay on Kroten for longer than 2 seconds
2. We can make a story out of these series of pictures
A family portrait…taken within few seconds
Let’s see what happened next😉
Kroten: “Where are you going Kuro?”
Me: “Oh no you are not going away!”
I rearranged them and Kurome was the only one running away
Kroten: “What should we do with our little bro, Papoe?”
Papoe: “Can we just strap him?”
Papoe: “He’s getting away, Sis.”
Kroten: “Let’s get him!”
Kroten: “Where do you think you’re going?”
Kurome: “I want to explore the park.”
Kroten: “Can you JUST stay for a while and let Mommy take our picture? I am WATCHING you!”
3. Once in a while I got good picture of Kurome and Papoe, they are so contrast.
4. Kurome always has his own direction😉
5. Sometimes…if I am really fast with the camera…I can get this good family portrait🙂
I am sharing this post for Wordless Wednesday and Thursday 13. Hope you enjoy it🙂